Thanks very much to Wendy Baker, who both created this game and
posted it to the Guiding Mailing List!
Give the girls a sheet with the following instructions:
Make up your own measuring system. You can use whatever you'd like
- a book, a rope, your scarf, etc., and figure out the following measurements:
1. What is the combined height of all the Pathfinders?
2. Who has the longest nose?
3. Put all your left feet in a line and measure them.
4. Who had the biggest ears?
5. Make a circle, as big as you can, by joining hands and measure the
6. How long are all your arms?
7. Who has the longest arms?
8. Measure your little fingers, how long are they all combined?
9. Who has the largest head?
Return to Cooperative Games
to Main Games Menu