Thanks to Wendy Baker, who posted these ideas to the Guiding Mailing List. I've played versions of these games for years and was surprised to find I hadn't recorded them in my website yet!
The group is not allowed to speak AT ALL as they complete each task. Depending on the age of your girls, you can also challenge them to not touch each other, or have several members of the group blindfolded, or have them try these tasks while all standing on a campfire ring log - where they have to swap spaces in line without getting off the log!
1. Line everybody up according to how many brothers and sisters they have.
2. Line everybody up in two equal lines, one facing each way.
3. Line everybody up alphabetically according to first names.
4. Line everybody up in order of birthdays.
5. Line everybody up in a circle with one person standing and next person sitting.
6. Line everybody up in a line according to height (shortest in front).
7. Line everybody up alphabetically according to last names.
8. Line everybody up one in two lines, 1 line seated and other line standing.
9. Line everybody up according to shoe size.
Return to Cooperative Games
Return to Main Games Menu