Giant Stick Figures
Thanks very much to Denice Crook, who posted this game to the Guiding Mailing List!
This game works best with a large number of girls - 20 or more! The whole group forms a series of circles and lines to make up a stick figure. i.e. a small circle of girls for the head, small line for the neck, longer line of girls for body, 2 arms and 2 legs. When they're assembled, you give them a series of directions, one at a time, and they must act as a group and performs the actions, such as:
1) Your head is itchy - scratch it!
2) There's a soccer ball at your feet - kick it!
3) Your shoe is untied - tie it up!
4) Your nose is running - blow it!
5) Your pants fell down - bend down and pull them up!
Return to Cooperative Games
Return to Main Games Menu