One Bottle of Pop
(source: "The World's Best Funny
Songs", Esther J. Nelson, 1988;
also in "The Worm Song and Other Tasty Tunes, Janet Wilson, 1993, and in
"Campfire Activities", Girl Guides of Canada, 1993.)
(This song can be sung straight through or as
a three-part round. As one group finishes singing the first verse and moves on
to the second, a new group can pick up the first verse, and so on, until
everyone has sung all three verses.)
- One bottle of pop, two bottles of pop,
- Three bottles of pop, four bottles of pop,
- Five bottles of pop, six bottles of pop,
- Seven bottles of pop, POP!
Fish and chips and vinegar,
- Vinegar, vinegar,
- Fish and chips and vinegar,
- Pepper, pepper, pepper salt!
Don't throw your junk in my backyard,
- My backyard, my backyard,
- Don't throw your junk in my backyard,
- My backyard's full!
Thanks very much to an anonymous visitor, who
sent me this version of the song:
- One bottle pop, two bottle pop,
- Three bottle pop,
four bottle pop,
- Five bottle pop, six bottle pop,
- Seven Seven bottle pop.
Mayonnaise and tootsie rolls,
- Tootsie rolls, tootsie rolls
- Mayonnaise and tootsie rolls,
- Tootsie rolls and pop.
Don't put your muck in my trash can,
- My trash can, my trash can
- Don't put your muck in my trash can,
- My trash can's