Herman the Worm
(actions in brackets)
Note: I have a completely different silly
song, also called "Herman the Worm",
which can be found in my Silly
- Sittin' on my fencepost, chewing my bubblegum
- (chew, chew, chew, chew)
- Playin' with my yo-yo, wee-oo! wee-oo!
- When along came Herman the worm
- And he was this big (make a motion as if measuring
a tiny worm)
- And I said: "Herman? What happened?"
- "I ate my Mother."
(repeat verse, with worm action getting larger and larger
for each of the following lines:)
"I ate my Father."
- "I ate my Brother."
- "I ate my Sister."
- "I ate my Dog."
(repeat verse one last time, with a tiny worm action for:)