The Nonsense Song
- Oh, I was born, one night, one morn
- When the whistle went boom boom!
- You can fry a cake or bake a steak
- When the mud pies are in bloom
- Does six and six make nine?
- Does ice grow on a vine?
- Is old black doe, an Eskimo,
- In the good old summertime?
Oh, loop the loop in the noodle soup
- Just to give your socks a shine
- I'm a guilty judge, I ate the fudge
- Three cheers for Auld Lang Syne!
- I cannot tell a lie,
- I stole an apple pie
- It's in a tree, beneath the sea
- Above the bright blue sky!
If Easter eggs don't wash their legs
- Their children will have ducks (quack quack)
- I'd rather buy a lemon pie
- For forty-seven bucks (too much)
- Way down in Barcelonia
- I jumped into a phonia
- But that was all balonia
- Red rooster blow your horn (toot toot!)